- Step 1. Go to ads.google.com
- Step 2. Login with the google account that your Google Ads is on right now (most likely your gmail account).
- Step 3. On the top right-hand corner do you see a wrench icon with the words Tools underneath?
- Step 4. Click on it and a dropdown menu should pop up, under “Setup” click “access and security”.
- Step 5. Now see the blue “+” button? click that.
- Step 6. You should be directed to this screen “Invite others to access”:
- Select “Read only” or “Admin” depending on what access you want to give.
- For “Read only” access, the person you give access to won’t be able to edit or change anything.
- For “Admin” it’s so the person can run your account.
- Step 7: Enter the email address of who you want to give access to in the field at the bottom. For giving access to YoYoFuMedia, that would be: email@example.com
- Step 8: Then click “send invitation”.
- Step 9: Add the new domain to “Allowed domains” list by going to “Security”
- Step 10: Add “yoyofumedia.com” and click “Save”. Then you’re all set!
Nextdoor for Dentists – Practical Tips 2023
Wondering how Nextdoor for dentists works? Can local businesses like a dental practice leverage Nextdoor
1 thought on “How To Give Read Only Or Admin Access In Google Ads”