- Over 4000 users (20% of the student population at Northeastern).
- Over 3000 pounds of food saved
- Over 80% Monthly Active User rate.
- Over 70% Daily Active Users/Monthly Active Users (DAU/MAU).
- “A DAU/MAU ratio of 50% would mean that the average user of your app is using it 15 out of 30 days that month.”
- That’s insanely high user engagment rate. To put it into perspective here is Sequoia Capital, one of the best and most well regarded Venture Capital Firms which funded Google, Cisco, Atari, PayPal, Zappos, Instagram, Airbnb, and pretty much every big tech company out there, on DAU/MAU.
Quick snapshot of stats for FeedShare right from the Google Play Store Developer Console:
- 88.7% for 30 days.
For context, here’s a screenshot of your typical app’s retention rate: