Google Ads Specialist / PPC Account Manager
Google Ads Specialist / PPC Account Manager – Remote
YoYoFuMedia is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that focuses on delivering results and client retention.
We work with small businesses from local dentists spending a few thousand dollars a month in ad spend to multi-million dollar eCommerce stores spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month in ad spend.
You should have high attention to detail, while being able to use data to make quick decisions and effective optimizations in order to achieve optimal results for our clients.
You will also work directly with the Founders of YoYoFuMedia to discuss business strategy, improve internal systems and SOPs.
- Work remotely.
- An extremely flexible work schedule.
- Continued education and training. We buy courses and coaching for you.
- Tons of room for growth. We want you to grow with the company and have a career plan for you to become a director.
Our hiring philosophy is that we aim to hire people we can trust to get the work done and then give them as much freedom as we possibly can.
Here’s what we are looking for in a Paid Search / Account Manager
- Some great soft skills – fun, likable, and detail-oriented.
- You have at least 2+ year of actual PPC experience and can get results (aka, make money) for businesses.
- Agency experience is a plus!
- You’ve managed more than 5 clients at one time with budgets over 1K a month.
- You can lead and assist with strategy and execution for multiple clients, including strategic accounts.
- You feel confident communicating to your clients on any updates on results and strategy.
- You’re a team player who will be working with campaign managers and designers to troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
- You’re amazed and fascinated with marketing – you nerd out. Always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs/podcasts/courses.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)…
- Managing multiple Google Ads client accounts.
- Building new Google Ads Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads and Keywords.
- Optimizing Google Ads Campaigns, Ad Schedules, Target Geo’s, Extensions, and Ad copy.
- QA campaigns before launching.
- Coordinating with Google to resolve disapproved ads and account issues.
- Collaborating to create & optimize landing page content (for optimal quality scores).
- Lead strategy, execution, and communication for multiple clients.
- Responsible for being the main point of contact with your clients and in charge of all communication.
- Produce weekly reports, bi-weekly calls, quarterly business reviews and clear communication with your team members.
- You’ll be working with a web designer and copywriter to produce quick and quality results for our clients.
- You’ll continue to grow your knowledge in all aspects of PPC by attending weekly training and continuous self-learning.
How Success Is Measured:
- True success will be measured in the success of our individual clients. Client success is measured in:
- Cost Per Acquisition. Cost per phone call for our clients.
- Number of new customers/patients that our clients receive from your PPC.
- Client Retention. Measured in how many months the client stays with our agency
If you have read all the way to the bottom here are some little cheats to get you to the top of the consideration list:
- If you want to really impress us, write in your email explaining to us why you would be a great member of our team.
Please fill out this form to begin your application: YoYoFuMedia Application Form
Looking forward to meeting you!
YoYoFuMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applicants of all races, colors, religions, national origins, sexes (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), ages, and people with physical or mental disabilities to apply. We vow to treat all humans equally, fairly, and with respect.